Customers include equipment OEMs, system suppliers that provide add-on solutions for enhancing equipment productivity and safety, and system integrators that offer equipment control system solutions to OEMs Through powerful platforms for machine intelligence, communication and human-machine interaction, CrossControl helps make industrial vehicles and machines smarter, safer and more productive. The company is recognized for operational excellence and engineering expertise, and is a trusted partner for industry leaders in some of the world’s most demanding markets.
CrossControl offers an innovative product range of freely programmable, multi-functional displays, I/O controllers and wireless communication devices, all supported with powerful software platforms and tools. Leading-edge engineering services include software application development and product customization.
The CrossControl product development and production facilities are based in Sweden. The business has sales and field application engineering teams in the U.S., Germany, and China and a strong network of value-adding system integrators across the globe.
Key markets and applications:
- Agriculture – Self-propelled equipment and implements
- Construction – Earth moving, road construction, drilling/trenching equipment, mobile cranes and aerial work platforms
- Forestry – Harvesters, forwarders, skidders, feller-bunchers and chipping/mulching equipment
- Material Handling – Container handling equipment and lift trucks
- Mining – Underground and surface mining equipment
- Utility Vehicles – Waste management, fire trucks and road sweepers
- Marine – Propulsion and deck equipment
1090 North Charlotte Street
Lancaster, PA 17603, USA
CROSSFIRE I/O CONTROLLERS
CCpilot multi-functional displays
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY PRODUCTS
49/53, rue Salvador Allende 95870 Bezons, France
P.O. Box 327, 7570 AH
Oldenzaal, The Netherlands